Viva Technology Paris will bring 5,000 of the world’s best startups together in Paris next week. At LVMH we’ve been preparing for these three days for more than six months. Join us and you’ll see 20 LVMH Maisons showing their latest innovations alongside the 32 startup finalists in the LVMH Innovation Award.
More than 500 startups from over 40 countries applied for the LVMH Innovation Award. A group of VCs and industry professionals helped us select the 32 finalists. I’m proud to announce the jury alongside me to help us select the one winner:
– Angela Ahrendts, SVP Retail, Apple
– Alexandre Arnault, co-CEO Rimowa
– Sébastien Bazin, Chairman & CEO Accor
– Stewart Butterfield, Founder Slack
– Tony Fadell, Inventor, Investor
– Kirsten Green, General Partner Forerunner Ventures
– Natalie Massenet, Entrepreneur, Imaginary
– Nas, Artist, Investor
– Daniel Zhang, CEO Alibaba Group
Bernard Arnault, Chairman & CEO LVMH, Jury’s Chairman
I hope to see you at Viva Technology at 10am on June 16th as Bernard Arnault and I present the winner. We are looking forward to getting to know and hopefully working with each of these startups!
Also, Tony Fadell and I will join Josh from Cool Hunting on stage to ponder how we both ended up in Paris and there will be programming in the LVMH zone for the full three days. See you here!
ian c rogers
Paris, June 2017